News weather

Rainy Weekend Ahead

10495 screenshot 2024 05 08 at 2.46.05%e2%80%afam
Weather for V144 N8
Adrienne Lai

A rainy weekend is ahead with a 70% chance of rain Friday night, 60% chance of showers on Saturday, and 40% chance of precipitation on Saturday. Winds from the Northeast direction will be roughly 10 mph, blowing away the nice weather we had in the past week. Temperatures range from high 50s to high 40s.


Today: 40% chance of precipitation with a high of 57°F (14°C) and 9 mph Northeast winds. 
Tonight: Low of 48°F (8°C) with 14 mph Northeast winds. 70% chance of rain. 
Friday: 26 mph Northeast winds with a high of 52°F (11°C) and a 60% chance of rain.
Friday Night: Temperature low is 45°F (7°C). Chance of rain is 60%. 10 mph North winds.
Saturday: High of 58°F (14.5°C) and a low of 47°F (8°C). Chance of rain 40%. 11 mph North winds. 
Sunday: Chance of showers (30%) with a high of 56*F (12°C) and 11 mph East winds.